We manufacture many experimental details, mainly gears with new types of teeth, for new engines implemented by Pratt & Whitney Canada and for testing in research and development works. In addition, we develop technological processes related to the production of parts for Pratt & Whitney East Hartford (PWA).
Collaboration with universities
We collaborate with 16 technical universities and scientific institutes in Poland.
Research Clubs are also under our patronage.
- optimising traditional heat treatment processes (carburising in vacuum furnaces, hardening in protective atmosphere) and state-of-the-art processes (e.g induction hardening),
- cutting-edge material joining methods (soldering, electron-beam welding),
- automation of processes aimed at building smart production lines and manufacturing cells,
- applying measurement probes and methods with a view to implementing the concept of an operator-independent machine (i.e. close door technology),
- developing HSM technology (High Speed Machining) i.e high-performance mechanical treatment processes – mainly milling and turning,
- research on LAM-type technologies (Laser-Assisted Machining) – in particular in relation to turning processes
- reduction of the impact of our technologies on greenhouse gas emissions,
- research on new metal plating methods,
- development of innovative methods and solutions in the field of metrology.