Pratt & Whitney Kalisz Tool Room has over 20 years of experience in the production of special tooling used for assembly and disassembly of details in engines as well as for production machines in the aviation and automotive industries. It is a leading designer and manufacturer of tooling for the aviation and also machine and automotive industries.
The Tool Room, specialists with many years of experience in the tool industry, has experience also in the field of production for military and police purposes, included in an internally certified control system. We have a license to carry out business activities in the field of production and trade of explosives, weapons, ammunition as well as products and technology for military and police purposes. About 100 people work at the faculty currently.
Tooling design services
Set of systems CAD/CAM:
- Solid Edge
- Special tests
- Control and assembly devices for tubing
- Machining chucks and mounting fixtures
- Teeth milling tools
- Machining devices (turning, milling, turning & milling)
- Project of tooling production for EUROCOPTER helicopter,
- Structure design and manufacturing of tooling for engine tubing of the PW800 and PW1000 range,
- Project of adaptation and manufacturing of tooling for balancing high-speed shafts of the PW100, PW200, PW300 and PW800 families
(confirmed by very good customer reviews)