Quality policyPratt & Whitney Kalisz
At Pratt & Whitney Kalisz, we make sure that our products fully meet the customer’s requirements. In our daily work, compliance with quality standards and norms specific to the aviation industry is crucial.
The high requirements, according to which we work, oblige us to continuously improve production processes and carry out orders in terms of:
- effectiveness (better response to customer needs),
- efficiency (cost optimization),
- flexibility (better response to changing customer requirements),
- adaptation to product standards for the aviation industry.
We implement a quality policy through:
- systematic research on customer satisfaction,
- work in accordance with the requirements of the Quality System built on the basis of the PN EN ISO 9001: 2008, AS9100 standard,
- applying the principles of comprehensive company management through quality,
- building organizational culture in the company based on quality culture,
- using the ACE program to improve the quality and productivity of manufacturing processes as well as business processes,
- supervision of compliance with the requirements regarding Environmental Protection and Occupational Health and Safety,
- conducting activities supervising and improving Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems,
- applying uniform and clear criteria to evaluate work of all employees,
- improving employees’ qualifications through organizing trainings systematically and running the “Scholar” training program,
- applying the principles of the Code of Ethics.