The overriding objective of Pratt & Whitney Kalisz it to maintain and improve the customer focused organization.
- We tend to manufacture goods, which would meet any requirements and expectations of the Customer.
- Our employees are aware to what extent their performance affects Customers’ satisfaction and know effective standards.
- We improve all our processes (manufacturing and auxiliary) taking into account context of the organization, so that they are:
– more effective (meet the Customer’s needs better),
– more efficient (capable of meeting the Customer’s needs at lower costs),
– more flexible (better responsive to the variability of customer requirements and market, geopolitical, technological, cultural and social conditions),
– adjusted to the highest production standards of aircraft industry goods.
- We also tend to meet the defined needs and expectations of stakeholders.
Realization of the Quality Policy is made through:
- systematic measuring of the Customer’s satisfaction,systematic measuring of the Customer’s satisfaction,
- performance compliant with requirements of the Quality System based on the standard PN EN ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100,
- application of principles of comprehensive company management through quality,
- building a company’s strategy based on the defined context of the organization,
- building organizational culture in the company based on the quality culture,
- application of CORE continuous improvement system to improve continuously the quality and productivity of all processes,
- supervision of observance of Environment Protection and EHS requirements,
- conducting actions supervising and improving the Quality Management System, Environment and EHS,
- application of identical transparent criteria of assessment for all employees,
- improvement of employee qualifications by systematic trainings and „Scholar” program,
- application of the Code of Ethics rules,
- identification and management of risks and opportunities.